The methods employed by us on the path to success:
Our courses are taught with the techniques of reading comprehension, synthesis and interpretation instead of memorization and information overload. Our students' skills to analyse and evaluate a situation or phenomenon critically are developed with the help of text based activities. Curriculums are followed in accordance with the current testing system.
- "Weekend Homework" is given about the subjects taught to students to ensure that they gain the habit of studying and this homework is necessarily checked.
- The key to success is reading comprehension and interpretation. Book reading is instructed in each term at the 9th, 10th and 11th grades. The books read by students are reviewed during the lessons. In this way, it is ensured that students internalize the books better and read at least 6 books in a school year. The books are selected among "100 Essential Books" recommended by the Ministry of National Education depending on the level of knowledge and culture of students.
- A program is applied in "Turkish Language and Literature Course" at all grades which is intended to teach basic literature knowledge. Example texts and works related to various subjects are analyzed and the information obtained by students are materialized. Besides these studies, grammar activities are performed through texts.
- Quizzes with authentic questions are delivered during lessons at the 9th, 10th and 11th grades in parallel with the question technique of TYT-AYT (Underlying Proficiency Test-Major Area Proficiency Test) and it is aimed at improving students' testing techniques starting from the 9th grade.
- Conversations and conferences with today's distinguished figures of literature in order to develop cultural and social lives of our students. Their social aspects are developed with the help of poem performance, "I Have a Word" competition, quiz show, debate etc.
Our objective is to educate students in such a way that they read, comprehend and interpret what they read, speak Turkish precisely and fluently, apply the skills acquired to all courses and get the highest score possible in TYT-AYT (Underlying Proficiency Test-Major Area Proficiency Test).