In Bilfen Schools, the Mathematics Curriculum has been designed, deepened, and enriched in such a way as to provide maximum support to students' individual differences.
- Use basic concepts of mathematics in other disciplines,
- Acquire the ability of mathematical thinking and judgement,
- Develop problem solving strategies and make use of these strategies in any problems encountered in their daily lives,
- Feel confident about mathematics and develop positive attitudes,
- Conduct researches, produce information and put that information into use.